Friday, April 8, 2011

BLUE SKIES


Going to Dicks this weekend to buy Olympic weight lifting bar so I can do my work outs at home! I was planning on building my own squat rack of some sorts too but I don’t necessarily trust my own carpentry. So, maybe I can get my bro to chip in on buying a legit rack.

Just got 3 jobs!…well sort of. One I just applied for…but I think I’m going to get as a waitress/bread and water supplier. I also got my old job back as a lifeguard! I went to the park office today and it turns out I was wrongfully terminated because some one who works for parks and recs put white out on my I-9 form? Ridiculous. And the last job is only for a week but I have a list of things I can do around the house to make money too. For example I can mulch, and mowing some of our land on the tractor. Since I am in the process of buying a $4,500 sled all of this work is really going to help me out.

I’m also almost done with my online classes for this semester! My mood is improving with the weather.

I’m volunteering every tues/thurs at the high school with my old track coaches. I’m thinking ill be doing work outs with them…figure its one more way to stay busy and work out. I have to return to LP at some point this summer to take the combine test so the sprint work-outs will be beneficial. The combine test is an athletic test that all of the athletes have to take every year in LP to determine if we get funded or not. It’s a combination or weightlifting, sprinting, jumping, and throwing. If we score over a 600 then we get to live and slide at the OTC for free! So starting Monday I begin my off season training!

2 comments: